Friday, February 6, 2009

Butterfly Love

I found this cute tee at Wal-Mart. It is a cute glitter butterfly of hearts. Happy Valentine's Day my girl! You are getting so big so fast and have hit so many milestones in the last couple weeks. You can sit up, do motor boats, and have started the early stages of crawling. We are still waiting on your teeth to come in. I am guessing that it will be Sunday, but what do I know. I am definitely not a dentist. Ryan asked when he got in today "what did we do today?" We slept in until 8, then snuggled in bed until 9, played and read stories. Finally, decided to take a shower at 10:30. Then she took a nap from 11:30 all the way until 2:30. I did our dishes. Did three loads of laundry and put them away. I swept the floors. I also had extra time today, so I cleaned the bathroom and washed the windows. This is really abnormal for her to sleep so long she is usually less than an hour. She was a tired girl. Ryan came in for lunch and it was a quiet one. Then, we watched part of a baby DVD when she woke up. We read stories, and she played in her jumparoo. We had to a make a quick run up to town to return a DVD I rented last night, FIREPROOF, not so good. I won't recommend it. We came home and played with her toys and got dinner ready for when Ryan got home. I tried a new recipe with salmon steaks. I hope that it turns out great! This is a pretty typical day around here. I am enjoying my time with my baby girl. I know that next year when I am working full time it will be a lot different. I am soaking up every minute with her. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and we can be outside in the afternoons.



These are picture of Kylie with her two other Stewart cousins. I had been wanting to do this picture. Kylie and I went over to Nany and Ba's to organize the first Stewart family vacation. We are going to the beach in July. Did I already mention this? Anyway we took a couple of shots. Only one of mine turned out.

This is Kylie (5 1/2 months),Tripp (3 weeks), Maddie (10 1/2 months)

Ba and Rosebud

3 comments:

Jason Stewart Family said...

Tripp Allen sits up so good -- Not! Anyway, she is so darn cute I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURE! Every time you post I love it!

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

The Gies family said...

Miss Kylie Rose YOU ARE so sweet!!! :)