Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Shakin Up By You

Kylie went to Nany and Ba's house this morning. It was a crazy morning, I am just not use to waking up 6:00 and being ready by 7:30. You would think that would be enough time, but not when you have to get yourself ready and look professional. Get Kylie dresses and ready, feed her a bottle, pack a diaper bag. I also had to pack a lunch, oh yeah eat some kind of breakfast. I dropped Kylie off at Nany and Ba's about 7:45 to make it to school by 8:00. It was a jam packed morning. Ba was waiting for his Rosebud. It was really cute, before I even had left he had her out of her car seat. I know that Kylie had a really great day. When we got home I gave Kylie her present, which was her rattle. She was shakin it all night long. She is such a good girl. We love you missy! I get to do it all over again tomorrow, it is my last day to sub for a while. I am loving the class they are great kids. I am looking forward to the Annual Red Rock Talent Show tomorrow.

No comments: