Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update

This is Kylie this afternoon. You wonder why I would put shoes on her, because she pulls her socks off every chance she gets. We are battling this. It will be no big deal to have bear feet this spring, but it is not quite spring never the less when you are sick. My grandmother always told me to keep socks on my feet when you are sick. I also must keep a head bow on everyday or she isn't use to it when we go to town, she pulls them off the entire time.
This was her cereal feed before she went to bed on Wednesday. As you look at the picture, notice her independence. She is trying to feed herself at six months old.
This just cracked me up. We put my mom's glasses on her the other weekend and I just uploaded this picture today. HaHa!!

Kylie is feeling a lot better. She is definitely over the worst of it. She still has a cough, but it is only after she eats or is in bed. She is really getting rolling on crawling. She is working at it pretty hard. She has figured out how to rock back and forth from her knees. It will be no time at all, but she is still cruising through our house with her butterfly swimmer moves. She has got the rice cereal thing down and we are now working on bananas for a couple of days. She is doing all of her regular stuff, so the new foods must be agreeing with her. She is growing like a little weed. She is in 9 month clothes and size three diapers. STILL NO TEETH!!!! They are right there, but just will not break through. They have kinda settled for a couple of days now, because her drooling hasn't been as bad.

I had my staples remover yesterday. I have to say that it looks really great and you will never see the line. The Royal City Clinic did a great job. I am now starting to a get the bug. I have a runny nose and sore throat. I knew that it was just going to take some time before I ended up with it. I hope that I can fight it off fast. It is a good thing that we don't have a car. We can just stay home and relax. We all need to get better. We are praying for a little bit of sunshine so we can go for a walk tomorrow. Thanks for all of the prayers, for both Kylie and I!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That glasses picture is so funny! I hope I get to see you guys wednesday! Kylie sure is a kick these days! :)

Courtney

The Gies family said...

The glasses picture just cracks me up!!! I;m glad you guys are all getting well, and your stream of bad luck is over. Love all the newest pics of Kylie she's just so cute, and growing so quickly!! Take care

Anonymous said...

Rosebud you are so special! I love you! I have some great ideas for easter dresses-- have your Mamma call me!

Love,
Auntie Sybil