Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged

Tagged
My friend and AWESOME sister-in-law posted this tag today on her blog, so I thought I'd play along too. I enjoy reading tags on other blogs and I'm sure that I'll like reading this again someday.

Five Years Ago I:
1. Was working on campus at Facilities Management. I was able to work on the project for the new Student Union Building at Central. What a great job I had!
2. Was in the Elementary Education major taking 18 credits and working 20 hours a week. I was a busy girl.
3. Had been dating Ryan for a year and we were in love.
4. Had so many friends that were back from school, going to Central, or were now working in Ellensburg. It was a fun to go out on the town.
5. Was living at home with my parents. My mom was cooking dinner for the family each and every night. It was a great time!

Five Things I did Today:
1. Booked a vacation with the Stewart family to the Oregon Coast in July. FUN TIMES!
2. Did a couple of loads of laundry, well only two. But, laundry is a full time job.
3. I washed the dishes from dinner last night and breakfast this morning. We do not have a dishwasher like some of you that live in the 20th century. I am the dishwasher.
4. Made a trip to town, went to the bank, picked up a DVD, got a couple things for dinner tonight and went by the post office for stamps.
5. Went on a walk with Kylie, it warmed up to 40+ degrees today.

Five Places I have Lived:
1. Ellensburg (Nanuem Street, and Matthews Road)
2. Royal City
Nope Only Two

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Taught Kindergarten at Red Rock Elementary School
2. Assistant at Facilities Management at CWU
3. Secretary at Brad and Burke Heating and Air (My Parents Business in Ellensburg)
4. Daycare assistant at Jazzercise. It was cool I got free classes. I am just not coordinated enough.
5. Custodian/Painter at CWU. I painted the dorm rooms and cleaned the hallways and commons area.

Five Things I Would Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Pay off all of my debt, which is Ryan’s truck and trailer.
2. Put money away for Kylie’s college fund.
3. Build our dream house on the ranch.
4. Take an amazing vacation with my family to somewhere warm & tropical! (sorry to copy you Ms. Katie)
5. Take all of the girls in my family on a weekend spa trip, with great shopping, and wonderful food. (that includes all my in-laws only the girls though)

I want in 5 years:
1. have had another healthy baby.
2. moved into another house with a little more space.
3. teaching part time with my sister-in-law as a kindergarten teacher.
4. enjoying the ranch life with my husband of 8 years.
5. to have a dishwasher.

I tag anyone who wants to do this but especially my friends that check my blog regularly. Great way for us to get to know one another better! Have fun!

1 comment:

The Gies family said...

Loved this! I did one too :)