Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hearts Hearts and More Hearts

I found this cute cardigan at Old Navy. I thought that it was so cute. Kylie looks good in red. She is also wearing a pair of red patent leather shoes, thanks to Grandma. Kylie, I hope that you look back at these pictures and laugh at what I made you wear someday, because this is why I am doing all of this. Is for my girl. We love you Miss Ky!



This is our favorite. We will be ordering a large print of this. We love our baby girl!

These are a couple of pictures that Amy Johnson Photography was able to get of Kylie last Saturday. They are better than I thought. They are great! I am so happy with the pictures. I love them. I wanted more of an artistic type picture this time for something different and I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks Amy for doing such a great job and being so patient with Kylie. If anyone is interested I am adding the website for her photography blog. Please let her know that I referred you if you contact her. http://amyjohnsonphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I love them too! So cute & little Miss' expression is just precious!!! They're great. I can't wait for my picture :)

The Gies family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Love the pictures, they turned out great!

Heather said...

Jessica- Oh my goodness Kylie is SO cute! I love the pictures! She is getting so big, you'll have to bring her up to school sometime when all the kiddos aren't there to get her sick.