Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Story of Valentine's Day

Today was a crazy day. I had gotten ready to go, dropped Kylie off and then while I was driving on my way to work. I was in a car accident. I was driving up the canyon on the way to school. The road were very slick. I decided that I needed to accelerate up the hill to make sure that I would make. There has been snow before and I have not made it. I started to spin and over corrected and crashed the passenger side of the car right into the rock wall of the canyon. I hit my head on something and was bleeding pretty bad. I called Ryan and he arrived. Our workers drove the car back to our house and Ryan's mom drove me up the Royal City clinic. They cleaned me up and numbed my head. I received 15 staples in my head above my right eye back in my hairline. I went home and rested, while Kylie played the afternoon at Nany's. I am so glad that Kylie wasn't with me and that I wasn't hurt worse than what I am. I am so lucky. I am doing just fine. I am a little sore, but continuing on with all my duties. The insurance adjuster is suppose to show up around 9 o'clock tomorrow. We will see what the damages are. Thank you for every ones care and concern. Also, thank you for the calls, e-mails, flowers, dinner, and treats.

After dinner with read Kylie's new book the story of Valentine's Day. Ryan and I learned a thing or two about Rome and Valentine being locked up in jail. Kylie just likes to help us turn the pages of her story books now, it is just too cute.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How scary Jessica! I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you recover quickly!