Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Heart

My mom watched Kylie today, because I got a sub job for Ryan's aunt, Kerry. I get to teach third grade for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week. The day went great and her kids are really wonderful. I had subbed in the same classroom back in November. I meet my mom in Vantage this morning and she watched Kylie, then I drove to Ellensburg to get her. I had a couple of quick errand to run and then we headed home. Kylie got this "Sweet Heart" shirt today for her gift.I thought that it would be perfect to take a Valentine's picture with Grandma and Grandpa. I missed her today. I know that Daddy missed her too. He called me after school to ask when we would be home. We love you Daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylie is so much fun to spend time with. She is a really sweet and easy baby. We had a very quiet and relaxing day. Love you Kylie!
Grandma