Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Bananas 4 You!

This is Kylie's present today, was a monkey. The monkey has a little shirt that says "Be Mine." I found it at Harvest Foods here is Royal. I just thought that it was just too cute, so I had to get it. She has just a couple of stuffed animals so this will be a fun one to add to the collection. The hands have velcro, but we made the monkey ride on Kylie's back as she army crawls through the house. It is too funny! We love you our little monkey!
I am doing just fine this morning. I woke up with a few new bumps and bruises, but doing just fine. Kylie slept really good last night and so I was able to get some really good sleep. We are planning to go and spend a couple of days at Grandma Gray's. I will have some help with Kylie becasue Ryan is so busy right now. Kylie has started a cough today and we have an appointment this afternoon with Dr. Oldham. We will find out what to do about this cold. The first one in six months I think that is a pretty good record.

No comments: