Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Bug

Kylie's Valentine Love Bug






We went to Kylie's doctor's appointment and they said it is a viral cold. She will just have to get over it. She is coughing a lot now and coughs so hard she pucks. She is a taking a cold medicine for her symptoms, but it is suppose to last about 4-5 days. Kylie is 16 lbs 8 oz and was 27 inches long. She is a big girl the official six month appointment is next Tuesday. Hope that she is over all of this before we fly out for Kentucky next Wednesday! She is getting a lot of rest and has a humidifier going helpfully it won't be too bad for too long. We are still at Grandma and Grandpa Gray's. I have been out car shopping. I have only found just two options so far, but Ryan will need to come next week and check them out. Kylie got a love bug today as her gift. I left it in Royal, so I will have to get a picture when we get home and she is feeling better. I am doing great today. I got to shower and that make you just feel so much better. I have attached a few pictures of my car. They called this morning and said that it was a total loss and they are going to pick it up for the salvage yard on Monday. We are doing great and being taken care of here in E-burg, but we are missing Daddy for sure. We love you daddy, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jessica,
I just got back from Nevada, and was wondering about you. So glad to hear you are ok. That's so nice that you could spend sometime with your parents to rest up. Hope Kylie gets feeling well soon.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Good job on the fender bender staple head. Hope to get to see you next week when we get back from snowmobiling!
-Nick