Friday, February 27, 2009

Donkey Basketball

Ryan on the move! Tiddaly Diddaly Team
Isn't my husband so cute?
Yes, you heard me right donkey basketball. One of Ryan's friends invited him to play on their team. I have heard about this, like back in the day they use to play donkey basketball for something to do. Mattawa/Wahluke High School uses Donkey Basketball as one of their fundraisers. Ryan had a blast. We got there a little bit late and his team had won the first game, so he got to ride for the second game and scored several baskets. They then played the championship game and won. If you notice in the picture they have uniforms, Tiddaly Diddalys was the sponsor and the name of the team, Yeah Ryan. I do have to say it was a lot of fun. The Mattawa school and gym is brand new and is so beautiful. They did a great job organizing the game. Ryan, I know had a ton of fun and was talking about playing again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah that is the weirdest thing I have ever seen or heard of! I love it!

Courtney